To follow Jesus’ command to:
~ Go and make disciples of all nations;
~ Baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit;
~ Teaching them to obey everything He has commanded. –Mt. 28:19-20 (NIV)
~ Repentance and forgiveness of sins preached in His Name to all nations. –Lk. 24:47, Mt. 24:14 (NIV)
~ Make ready a people prepared for the soon coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
–Lk. 1:17; Rev. 22:7,12,20 (NIV)
The International Disciples of Christ is a Christian ministerial organization made up of civilian
volunteers consisting of both clergy and laity. All members are designated Disciples of Christ,
whether they are Chaplains or not. Our motto: "Disciples of Christ", signifies the two main
reasons for our services. First and foremost it is for Christ in service to all as His representative in
faith and obedience. Secondly, we are servants and Disciples commissioned to go forth into all the
world as witnesses and watchmen, testifying to the truth of the gospel and preparing the way for His
To more effectively reach out to all those souls in need of guidance, our mission is eight-fold:
1. To search for the lost, broken, hurt, sick, dying, and sinner and invite them to come –
just as they are. –Mt. 9:12-13 (NIV)
2. To baptize believers in the name of the Father, and of the Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Teaching them to obey everything He has commanded in His Word. –Mt. 28:19-20 (NIV)
4. Preach repentance and forgiveness of sins in His name to all nations of the world.
–Lk. 24:47, Mt. 24:14 (NIV)
5. Make ready a people prepared for the soon coming of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
–Lk. 1:17, Rev. 22:7,12,20 (NIV)
6. Testify to the truth of the gospel as witnesses and watchmen.
7. Help alleviate human suffering wherever there is a need
8. Share the love of Christ.